Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
We are off to Tobago on xmas eve :)
Never done Carribean or away at Xmas before.

Prob is, how do we top that next year?
Turks and Caicos look v nice :)
We are away 22nd November...49 sleeps!!! :D

Is that a bit ridiculous :rofl

Lou xx
Flying out to Dominican on the 16th from Manchester there are 9 of us all ages going out for a wedding. Staying at the H10 Ocean Blue/Sands in Bavaro for 2 weeks -cant wait!!!!
Off to Dominican republic on Monday only 2 more sleeps to go :wave: :wave:
off to the Dominican Republic on New Years Eve......8th trip out there and cant wait...never spent new years eve anywhere but the uk and cant wait to be sat on the beach on new years day instead of sat at home bored and freezing, lol..
sam
Hi,
We going to MEXICO, the Riu yucatan in playacar on the 14th dec for 3 weeks fully inclusive.Just can't wait.I have worked xmas day for the last 15 years ,so now that i'm a student (again) and have a long xmas hol,we are making the most of it,and celebrating in the sun.
Suziuno
gran bahia principe, riviera maya, 12th April for 2 birthdays and a wedding anniversary, CANT WAIT ! :tup :cheers
I'm flying to Jamaica on the 6th September 2009 staying at the Gran Bahia Principe, Runaway Bay.

We are flying from Manchester Airport!

I know its early but is anyone else staying here around that time?

David
I am flying from Gatwick to the ICD in the Dom. Rep on May 7th 2009 with hubby and son.

This will be our 6th visit, cant wait for :sun2 and :cheers This weather is getting me down!!

Like duffnufc is anyone staying here around the same time as us.

Angie.
Off to Dreams resort, in Dom Rep next August. Can't wait.
Dominican Republic flying out New Years eve..........
Thanks everyone for your helping us to decide on booking the Excellence Riviera cancun to celebrate my 50th birthday next October with 8 very dear friends. We booked yesterday through Caribbean warehouse ( again a recommendation from a HT member) they couldn't have been more patient and helpful and as the staff there all get to stay in each hotel they are so knowledgable and have first hand advice (unusual for travel companies these days!) The price couldn't be beaten anywhere either!
Just hope the weather's ok in October now , we just had to take pot luck, can't wait now how will I sleep all those nights :que
Mel
Dom Rep Playa Dorada 22nd August staying at the Barcelo Puerta Plata. Carnt wait first time to the Caribbean wahoo :sun2
On count down now 122 days until ICD, cant wait, sun, sea and :cheers
5 months 3 weeks and 6 days till bulgaria 7 of us going cant wait :D
gran bahia principe riviera maya 12th April

cant wait !!! :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.