Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
23 days for us!!!!!!
We're doing a twin centre - Orlando for one week then Moon Palace in Cancun for a week, cant wait! It's getting so close now.
Anybody else in Cancun April 17-24th?
12th April Gatwick to mexico riviera maya woopee !!!!!!!
aaaaw we dont go until september!!! seems so far away!! were staying at the el dorado royale, cant wait!!!! :cheers
me and my husband go on 20th April to excellence riviera cancun, not long now, we cant wait
10 more sleeps till we go to the Riu Ocho Rios in Jamaica - for my wedding!! Flying from Manchester on 2 april for 2 weeks. Can't freaking wait!
me and my family went to riu ocho rios in May last year and it was brill, good holidays and congratulations on your wedding

Denise
Just booked up for Riu Tequila, was off to the Palace but the price was sweeeet!

only 238 sleeps to go :(
we go to royal cancun on 18th to 28th april, first time, cant wait, :sun2
7 OF US GOING TO COZUMEL / MEXICO 6TH JUNE 09
STOPPING AT THE HOLIDAY VILLAGE FLYING FROM MANCHESTER
we are going to Gran Ventana beach resort in Dominican republic in 31 days (3rd may) for two weeks and I cannot wait. Our friends from scotland are joing us on the 5th May and their daughter is getting married there the following week.

really really looking forward to it

Bernie x
8 weeks on tuesday and we will be jetting of to the grande oasis marien, dominican republic for a 2 week honeymoon, after we get married on saturday may 30th :cheers . paid the balance of last week and have discovered that the price has rocketed-no such thing as last minute cheap holidays anyomre, clearly.
we are flying premium from manchester, it will be wonderful after all of the chaos in the run up to the wedding...can't wait :sun2
10 days to go to my hols staying at riu ocho rios going on the 16th april from manchester for 2 weeks cant wait its my first time in jamaica.Would love to hear from anyone else going the same time .
julie you will love it, we went last year and had a fantastic time
The Catolonia at Rivera Maya 9th August for 2 weeks flying from gatwick
Only 20 more days until we leave from Manchester airport for Puerto Plata staying at the Iberostar Costa Dorada :sun2 :cheers
Going to Riu Yucutan, Playacar, Mexico last week in August - cant wait....

Gail... :cheers
geemac,

you'll love it there, we went 2 years ago. fab holiday.

:tup

Eifion.
We go to Cuba (4th time) on the 14th August! Can't wait :tup Melia Las Dunas, Cayo Santa Maria, should be a good one :sun2

Still got 12 weeks left of working left 1 week between before we break up for Summer :really not comming round fast enough :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.