Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Sirenis Seaview Country Club......again :tup

22nd Sept to 2nd Oct, cant wait!!!!
20th May to Fiesta Hotel Cala Longa. Only 3 weeks today yipee. :cheers
Sirenis Seaview Country Club......9 to 15th June, 1st time there, heard some good reports..roll on
You'll love it pinkbob!!

Just remember to read the reviews of where to buy & where not to buy stuff before you go, especially if you're self catering!

Stay well clear of the shop at the front of the hotel unless its an emergency as its a complete rip off, walk across the beach and up the steps at the other side and you will find a shop selling pretty much the same stuff at a fraction of the price!!
Thnx KeefG, we are going h/b so its only my booze to think about really,as the mrs does''nt drink, as long as I can find a nice little bar with some general entertainment I will be quite happy... :cheers
Hi Pinkbob,

we got back friom Seaview on sunday after our 6th visit there. Everything was as good as ever although the entertainment was a little lame this year but it is early season and its only just getting going.

We found drinks generally pretty expensive this year, averaging €3 - €3.50 a pint. You can get some deals down in san antoni =o bay though. The beers are quite expensive at hotel (pint of magners €5) so we would get some cans from the supermarket over the beach and drink them round the pool.

A good bar for a bit of something going on is Peppers 2 on the main strip in san antonio bay, they show the soaps, the footie and this year they were showing Britains Got Talent, I guess they'll be showing big brother or X factor next. They also have a disco inside and usually some kind of fun competition such as bungee run indoors and often have a pool competition. they also do some nice cocktails if the Mrs fancies one.
September 1 - 15

hotel galfi in san antonio!!!!
Hello

First time poster on this forum.

We are going to Hotel Invisa Ereso in August and really looking forward to it :tup

Carol.
going to the Ereso in 3 days , CANT WAIT :) :)
Two weeks today we will be travelling down to Newcastle for our flight.
Staying at the Club Don Toni again and can`t wait. :cheers
Hello
First time poster on this forum
Justed booked one week to coral beach hotel
on 17-24 oct in es cana
never been to ibiza before Sooo looking forward to it.
:sun2 :cheers
Our second time at the Es Cane Apartments, Es Cana.

Booked for 2 weeks end July ely Aug. Cant wait x :cheers
looking forward to it even more now as I have just found out that the Open Golf Championship starts a week earlier than expected (before I go), so I dont have to sneak off to a bar to watch it whilst explaining to my family that I am going for "A Walk" ;)
Miami Apartments 16 August!

1st week me, the wife and kids.

2nd week the in-laws arrive! :yikes

Fortunately they are baby sitting one night while we have (yet another) celebration of the 40th at Pacha!

Jim
Counting down to Club Hotel Portinatx on 2nd October for 2 weeks - can't wait. Were there last year same time and loved it so much we booked up straight away when we came home - hope it's as good this year - anyone been?
Going to Es Cana on the 15th July for 2 weeks, second time to Ibiza.
Only 9 more sleeps until :sun2 :cheers
yesterday i could not wait any longer and booked my holiday for next year and got a fantastic deal :)

booked the atlantic hotel in es cana for one week and paid £562 for 2 adults and one child , looked on the web site when i got home and it had already gone up to £720

mo
bargin.seems you just timed it right.me i don;t start looking untill jan/feb.. mine you i go diy.so really its just getting that cheapo flight
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.