Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I agree with spII......

We were in Es Cana in October and found the prices pretty reasonable.

Generally you could get a 3 course meal of the day for between 7.50 and 10 Euro that included a glass of wine or beer. Beer was as cheap as 1 Euro a 'pint' :cheers

John
That's really reasonable john123. It's years since we went to Es Cana but we did like the resort :cheers
there's a special scheme in san antonio until christmas

http://ibiza-spotlight-blog.blogspot.com/2009/11/eat-ibiza-restaura-t-san-antonio.html

where you can get a 3 course typically ibicenco meal for €12
When I said expensive I was really meaning in comparison to going AI. I am happy to pay that bit extra anyway just so we can have some variety in what we eat and drink.

The drinks are definitely cheaper when comparing them to the UK!!

The last time we went S/C was quite a few years ago so it was a lot cheaper with the better exchange rate back then.

Can't wait anyway , however much it costs!!

:D
First week in August 2010, first time in Ibiza so cannot wait. Staying in San Antonio Bay at the Mar Amantis :hyper :hyper
We are going to Es Cana 18th september for a week, there are 4 of us me, my husband, my sister and her husband and we are staying at the Atlantic Aparthotel. Can't wait :sun2
Unfortunately we are not going to Es Cana now as First Choice are now longer using the hotel that we were booked into :cry . They gave us a hotel in San Antonio Bay, but we are not of the age to enjoy that, so we are now going to Cala Llonga.

Any information on Cala Llonga would be helpful, we are still going on the 18th September. :sun2
Cala Llonga is a beautiful quiet resort. I first visited it 16 years ago and returned on days visits when holidaying in Portinatx in 2008 and 2009. It has a lovely safe sandy beach with picturesque views out to sea and a ferry boat which runs from the resort to St. Eulalia (about 10mins away) regurlarly. There is a good bus service and car hire is a must. There are a selection of shops, restuarants and bars. I would say you will enjoy here better than Es Cana.
thanks very much johannbaby, we are really looking forward to it have seen pictures of the beach and our hotel and it all looks wonderful :tup
Been to Cala Llonga many times and will continue to return. As already said it is a really beautiful resort, fairly small and quiet which suits some but some folk say it is too quiet - personal choice!.
Which hotel are you staying at?.
also booked sept/early oct 2010 as well.got a cheap flight and found a cheaper deal on my hotel.playa den bossa.
Can't wait, May 19th 10 days at Fiesta Palm Beach Club, any feedback welcome, stayed at Fiesta Tanin last year, really enjoyed it. :D
Hi rededd28 ... for feedback on your hotel, you may like to check out our Fiesta Club Palm Beach topic, and feel free to post any specific questions there which you might have about the complex.

David :wave
going to fiesta tanit in may there is 10 us we can not wait, we went to fiesta palm beach club last may it was brill
Hi
Going to Catalonia Ses Estaque, Santa Eulalia on 31 May. Have been to Sta Eul about 4 years ago and loved it. Treated ourselves this year to a Thomson Gold Hotel :cheers
M :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.