Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
i always start looking as soon as i get back too , we went to ea cana in june and had such a great time we decided to go back .

i booked with first choice , the good thing with them is you can keep clicking on later or earlier dates from what you put in and it can vary so much within a few days .

mo
I have to take school holiday as i work in education so always tend to get stung compared to holidays in school time :cry

Carol
Mo, we are going to Es cana ( next week )

Can you recommend anything to us - places to visit - family bars - anything family related really.
I keep reading how dear it is not that i'm too bothered about that but how much were you playing for local beers etc? Any advice is really appreciated.
Thanks

Carol.
when checking prices for you hols.delete cookies and temp files.that makes a huge difference.
to be honest we spent most of our time at the hotel as there was so much going on , we stayed at the ereso which was great .

i did not think it was that expensive , the apache bar near our hotel had some good offers on , 2 pints for 2 euros and buy one drink get one free, also charlies bar is good , they have tribute bands and bingo every night .

my son loves fishing so spent some time down by the beach so he could fish .

where are you staying ??

mo
Hia Mo,

Thanks for that - We too are going to the Ereso 1st time in Ibiza for us. :tup

Carol.
it was our first time too

you will love it , its one of the best holidays we have had and the food is great , and the puddings are to die for lol , im sooooo jealous !!!!

mo
Mo rolfe thats a great price when are you going next year and was it first choice you booked with.
we are going from june 16th till 23rd ,and have good flight times , the 18th till the 26th is cheap too

mo
Nice one, we too can only have schools. I will have a look at other date though. Thanks
mo wolfe
thats a really good price just looked on fc website and the price has doubled.
we are going ibiza again next year and i think i got a good price (not as good as yours though)but we are going for longer a/i 4* and in the middle of august so it is never going to be cheap then. we are unable to travel out of school holidays as have a daughter in high school.
the school takes a dim view of holidays in term time (but i would consider the odd day) so until its just me and hubby its more expensive hols for us.
yes going tp the san miguel beach hotel first week in july
cant wait :sun2
Pat :sun2
Could not wait any longer have booked a week at the Tropicana appartments in San antonio Bay for 17-24 July stayed there this year and loved it. Booked direct with the appartments and got my week for 4 self catering for £400. Just hope easy jet flights are suitable when they come on sale although appartments are flexible about when we stay.
Hi we have booked the Panorama Hotel Rosu in Es Cana , this will be my 4th vist. We just love the place. going 23.08.10
when checking prices for you hols.delete cookies and temp files.that makes a huge difference.
Why?
cookies ect are there for you pc to find the page you need quicker.and info is stored.if you just go to a page say.it might show old price and not new one.dont really ask me anymore i am no pc man.its just the way it works.

you should delete cookies and temp files anyway.plus history.gives your pc a clean up.
I am looking for next year and trying to do a diy holiday but the flights are out but not seen any accomadation yet. Has anyone seen any for August?
thing is you very early in booking.hotel prices will not be out yet.but which area do you fancy staying in.and which hotel.if you know the hotel.email them or book on line.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.