Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Tatty
now merged into the wedding topic with lots of information on getting married in cyprus

yasus
wizard
Hi

Can you give me a link to the new cyprus wedding thread please, this is the only one i can find but post seem to be getting merged with anoth thread?

Am i supposed to be looking amongst the general topic posts below or is there a new sticky on this subject?

Many Thanks
this is the current wedding thread.. we cull the post every couple of years or so,

yasus
wizard
i need loads of info, as much as possible anyone could give ;) im planning to get married in pahpos next year and im on the verge of booking everything, ive looked at alot of websites and i mean alot, so is there any1 out there that can advise me on flowers, reception venue/restaurant. Wedding venue, preferbly beach/not hotel, villas, photographer, hairdressers, beauticians, and all within close range of eachother incase not all my guests hire cars. so basically i need confirmation on the websites that ive looked at that they actually exsist and rateings are true, im soo scared of payin deposits and then the company goin bust in the year ahead, im very close to getting in touch with a wedding planner but im going to try and do it myself an if it gets too much then i might just hand the wedding over to a coordinater :), soo any help would be sooo much appreciated :cheers
pahpos is great. lovely weather and landscape. i am sure you will have a great wedding there
thank you, when were you there, can you give me any advice, im looking to have the whole wedding celebrations on the costal area an on the king of the tombs just in the middle of paphos an coral bay
moved to the Cyprus wedding thread

wizard

Ps welcome to the forums this thread contains a lot of information and thing you may not be aware of
For anyone considering getting married in Cyprus...

We married at Paphos Town Hall (a civil ceremony) in 1999 but in the last 12 months we've been to 2 weddings in Limassol.

For anyone considering a civil ceremony but thinking they may not get such nice venues as with a church wedding - how about these?

These are photos from September 2011 under the gazebo by the pier at the Elias Beach Hotel on the seafront: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjwghtNC

And these taken just this weekend on Saturday 29 September 2012 at the Cultural Centre (with seating in a small ampitheatre) at Germasogia village, Limassol: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjCiiWEt
The reception took place at the Aquarius Beach Hotel (again on Limassol seafront) just 5 minutes drive from the wedding venue.
Hi there..... after a long long decision we have chosen the annabelle for our wedding in cyprus. Whos been married here before? Just after some tips/advice on how everything went really!

Im going to book it via olympic holidays, they have been very helpful. I did consider a wedding planner but the ones who have got back to me are all too dear. but im very pleased with the service so far from olympic.

Will be confirming it all soon, its all very exciting. we have never been to the island before and only been to Rhodes, is the closet we have got.

Hope to hear some positive cyprus wedding stories and hotel ones too
anyone here?????????? been 4 months since i posted this........
Hi Bev,

I got married at the Athena Beach just up the road from the Annabelle, can highly recommend Ficardos for a meal we had our reception here and Maria Christodoulou for hair and her lovely assistant for make up - very reasonable and comes directly to your hotel room for trials. We booked Paul Jones the photographer fantastic service and such a lovely guy.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message and i will try to help.

We loved it that much last year we are booking the same hotel for next year! It was amazing!

Emma x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.