Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Please read the things to do in Fuerteventura thread above for a full list of excursions. :D
Hi
We were in corellejo about 5 years ago and did a few of the excursions, one that we did has not been mentioned yet, a trip on the glass bottomed boat to Lobos island which was a brilliant day out. Over in the morning we even managed to video the underwater life from below decks in the boat, they stopped and fed fish just before the island. The beaches on Lobos were immaculate there was a resteraunt play area and the paths to walk up to the volcano where the views were really spectacular.

Willie
Hi im due to go to Jandia in july for 2 weeks and was woundering if someone can give a few hints on things to do and see there also day trips available. Also what temperatures can we expect
For Haddy
It is a lot cheaper to shop around than get from the reps, especially If your with thomson, the catamarang trip are better booked from the harbour there is about 8 different boats to choose from that go out on average twice a day. be warned it gets Very windy & some of the larger boats were a bit over crowded for my liking.
Some one mention to you the water park, We didnt bother going ourselves as we heard a few families from are hotel(Fiesta Correlejo Gardens)say it wasnt that good most of the slides were rough cause a few more grazes than one would normally expect.
If you Want the BEST breakfast in Correlejo Try the SUNDOWNER Pub. I'm A long distance lorry driver & over the years, as you can imagine I had a few but i was nicely suprised that one of the best Ive ever should be abbroad.
Hope You have a good hol it is lovely little place & worth exploring.
Cheers
The Vicar
ive just come back from a week in corralejo with thomas cook,

me & my sis booked the excursions with the rep and we did

the island tour - with lunch included
carman connections - lanzarote
oasis park - with a snack & buffet lunch included
Jandia

that cost us £151 cant rember in euros, but loved every minute of everyone of them - oasis park is a must!
hi we are off to costa caleta in august is there much for the kids to do and us adults of course!! :wave:
Hi,
PAL have started up a blanket trip in Fuerteventura. Cost is absolutely zero and from Corralejo and Caleta you get to visit La Oliva's House of the Colonels and El Cotillo. From Jandia the trip goes into Pajara and La Pared. Yes there is a presentation on Merino Wool but no pressure and we enjoyed it and learned a lot.
Thomas Cook are doing it as part of their excursion package and we ended up going as we had family staying in the Oasis Dunas and there were too many of us to go in our car. I was a bit sceptical at first but we had a great day and the girl on the bus made us laugh.
It's free so a good value day out in my humble opinion.
If you are going as an independent traveller there is a freephone number on the ticket 900714147.
Dave
Hi there we went to Fuertaventura 10 years ago and there was a day trip to Rancho Texas in Lanzarote.I have searched the internet but cant find anything like it does anyone know if they still do it ?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.