Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Bangkok in July. We are also going to Cambodia.
My friend is on a flight to Thailand as I type :tup I'm keeping an eye on her progress on Flightaware , she's just approaching the Black Sea :tup
I've had a quick look today as I'm getting ideas for early next year , it's rumoured that there will be a luxury seat sale over May bank holiday ,but then it was in June last year so i will wait for then probably , I'm trying to save up points to use with the Amex voucher for flights to HKG or SIN in Nov 15 , but would be happy to go to BKK and work out a 2 or 3 centre holiday over 11/12 days .

I did read the other day of CW flights ex AMS return for £1400 to BKK and 1450 to HKG
I must look at ex AMS flights. Those are great prices. Also ex Dublin?
I think Dublin is well worth looking at because there is no APD , also ex BRU in Belgium , also the fact that there are early flights back into LHR to make connections , plus the euro exchange rate is not too bad either .
If I going to book long haul over 8 hours myself I will look at ex AMS because I can book separate LGW to AMS and do the main flight AMS / LHR / ??? And return , then when I finally get back its not so far to travel home and I get free parking at LGW .
Never thought of looking at Belgium, It used to Lisbon for good deals a while back but I never found any whenever I looked.
There seems to be no rhyme or reason , I've just looked at ex AMS to BKK and its 1709 euros CW and the same dates from AMS to JFK are no less than simply booking LHR to JFK , I suppose its just useful to double check and also depends on how much time you have .... For looking and holiday !!!
andy66 wrote:
I've had a quick look today as I'm getting ideas for early next year , it's rumoured that there will be a luxury seat sale over May bank holiday ,but then it was in June last year so i will wait for then

Luxury seat sale has started today , ends 3rd June !!! I guess Fiona will be distracted from her duties today !! :rofl .

Now just to sort out holiday rotas for work next March ! Had been looking at prices anyway , and now it's £470 cheaper , almost pays for the accommodation in itself .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.