Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Good luck Pittie, I'll be watching this with interest as I'll need a transfer for May. I've never had a problem with A2B but have heard of several people who have and would like to get some other recommendations. :smile:
I have used A2b in the past which were sometimes ok but far from reliable. Also Transfers4U which were excellent until April when 10 phone calls to local agents and 4 to UK failed to get confirmation of a pick up. I was then advised to get a taxi and a receipt and given a name for authorisation - the money I was assured, would be refunded on my return. It eventually was after 36 e mails (most of which I am convinced were never actually read properly) and far too much stress on my part. 3 weeks ago I opted for a taxi which was worth every dinar. As far as I'm concerned, as it's only twice a year, it is just not worth the stress and uncertainty . Good luck!
Oh dear, and I've just had a message from someone to say they had used Transfers4U and they were excellent. :roll: It realy seems to be the luck of the draw. I always used to get a taxi from Monastir but haven't tried it from Enfidha. Has anybody any info on availability and cost from there to Sousse?
Frankly, I have received excellent and lousy service from most of the transfer companies over the years, so would be vry reluctant to recommend any. No idea, how much to Sousse, but from Enfida to Mahdia is only 120td and that is a heck of a lot longer than Sousse! I pay £30 from my home in UK to local airport and that is only a 25 minute journey max. so I considered the 120 td value for money as a one off.
We paid £14 with Transfers4U from Enfida to PEK.
Some folks in our hotel paid less as they booked on line whereas I booked it with Thomas Cook when booking the holiday in the travel shop.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.