Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
4 of us travelled with chevron beginning of August this year for 2 weeks, £2000 half board, nearly £1000 cheaper than first choice.

The holiday went without a hitch, the only complaint was the rubbish flight time coming back, landed at bristol at 0120 then a 3 hour drive home.
:roll:
Would definitely use them again.
Agree with everything good that has been written about Chevron Holidays. Even better, they are running a competition on their site at the moment to win a case of Cisk Export.
Chevron are the worse company I have ever used............................details of accommodation we booked was misrepresented..........upon arrival at our chosen hotel we were allocated half a family suite (the very small half) a double bed THE END>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nowhere on Chevron brochure details was this stated, we paid in good faith for a non balcony room. Its too cold to sit out in March in Malta. We were informed by the hotel on arrival that we had paid through Chevron for their ECONOMY interconnecting (not sound proof) small half of a family suite. Correct this was only changed on Chevron's web page when I informed them. NO-one from Chevron has had the decency to apologise, no one at Chevron has addressed the huge amount more we had to pay at the hotel. Yes I could have booked a standard bedroom much cheaper prior to departure had we know. Customer services have replied stating that we booked a room for 2 adults and thats what we got..............................................................
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.