Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Sorry, I haven't visited either of these resorts, but, have a look at La Carihuela in Costa Del Sol, it sounds like its what you could be looking for.
Mojacar is really nice - in 2 parts, the old town, in the hills, and Mojacar Playa, where most of the hotels are, and, of course, the beach. Nice long promenade, with some excellent bars. Thoroughly recommended.
I think Mojacar Playa wins hands down. It is relatively quiet in September and of course is warm. You have a great choice of inexpensive restaurants (no MacDonalds, thank God). The walks are on the level unless you want to venture into the hinterland. The beaches are good and accommodation more inexpensive than elsewhere.
Not been to Roquetas, but went to Mojacar many years ago and had a great time. Would go again.
Thanks all for the tips, much appreciated and looks like Mojacar is the top choice!!! :) :)
Hi,
I'm organising a golf trip for mid-June next year and I am looking at Mojacar as a possible venue. The golf is not the issue its the nightlife?? We are a party of 8, all male, in their mid forties.We are not interested in clubbing anymore naturally but like to frequent busy bars. Is there plenty to go at both in the Peublo and Playa areas and will they all be open and reasonably busy in mid June?
Any feedback, greatly appreciated.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.