Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Hi Julie
We have been to both Roquetas and Mojacar. Off again in four weeks to Roquetas. If you are wanting to stay in a hotel, Roquetas would be your best bet as some of the better hotels in Mojacar are way out of the centre (had a bad experience with one of these 2 years ago) Roquetas also has more bars and more going on, although still not magaluf. Both of these resorts are generally quiet but Mojacar is the quieter. I have had experience with a few of the hotels in both areas, so if you need to know anything about a particular one I will see if I can help - Trish
hi julie i would strongly recommend roquetas over mojacer far easier to get about and plenty of tours if you like,perhaps im biased as i live in roquetas hiring out equipment such as mobility scooters,wheelchairs etc and other small appliances even arrange airport transfer if you need. anymore info just please ask have a great holiday. keith
Thank you both - Roquetas it is

Thanks

Julie
Hi Crazykeith
How much would it cost for a return taxi to roquetas. Normally hire a car, but everyone is now doing pay for full tank of petrol and bring back empty and as we only use it really for transferring have decided to do without. Thanks Trish
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.