Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
MISSING
35 Posts
I went on the website the other day, there is no real update. Somebody came forward to say they are sure they saw him recently but I do not think it has come to anything. I feel so sorry for the family all the time that he isn't found then they must think there is a chance that he is still alive. I honestly think that he is no longer alive, but would love to be proved wrong.
There is an article in today's Liverpool Echo about Steve Cook who went missing in Malia on August 29th. His family are putting up a reward for information about him. A recent charity auction has raised money to go towards the reward.Steve' s details are on the international website .http://www.someoneismissing.com in the hope that holidaymakers may have seen him.Anyone with any information about Steve should contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit http://www.findstevencook.co.uk
neavsie

I honestly think that he is no longer alive, but would love to be proved wrong.

Hundreds of people go missing every year and for what ever reason do not want any contact with family or friends, this could be as a result of a family issue, state of mind or simply because they want to! I hope you are proved wrong!
never give up hope

im going to malia in june and intend to give out flyers when im there.

Lets not 4get about him...

you never know!

There is no reason that we know of why he would want to not be found.....

I have been to crete and all greece many times ...and have been to places some people dont even know exist..... little caves and coves high up etc.... people live there like modern times dont exist... no tvs...phones...light etc...mind you they were all greek and wldnt let you any where near them ???

everyone always assumes its murder... i say think positive

i believe he is ok

believe believe

xxxxxxxxx
we just returned from lesvos and stevens poster with photo is all over the place in the airport, i remembered him from this site immediately i saw his picture.
has there been any news, if not then my heart goes out to his family and loved ones
dont give up hope our good wishes and prayers are with you
jag49
Just came across this topic whilst searching for info on Malia for my son.
He and several of his mates are going to Malia in August and they are all the same age as Steven.I can't begin to imagine what his family and friends are going through but just wanted to let them know that they and Steven are in my thoughts. I think i'll give my son a great big hug when he comes home.

Kind regards
Jackie
We recently came back from Rhodes and noticed his poster was up there at the airport, let's just hope that with all of these posters around, perhaps all over Greece, that he is found fit and well soon, we send our regards to his family and friends.
has any information been found out about the where-abouts of steven cook!?!

i have recently been to zante (9th july 06) and posters were at the airport, the incident was a year ago now and i was wondering if any news of steve cook has been found??
nope he's still missing been looking at other forums
Does anyone know if there is any news yet? It must be so awful for the family.
I often check the forum to see if there is any news, i pray that steve returns home soon
hi all this is Steven's bro Tony
Thanks for all the intrest in Steven he is still missing and there is no news of where he is or what has happend to him
I will keep you all updated with news as and when we get any
Thanks again Tony
My thoughts are with you and all the family.
Oh my, what a sad story. Has there been any news? The last update I could find was 12 months ago. x
His body has been found.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39081173
Not sure if this will give closure for the family yet.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.