Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
I was just wondering...has there been any success in finding Steve? I read this story on the internet a few days ago...
Karen,
No unfortunately Steve is missing despite a large search over the last 2 weeks! :cry:
My friend who lives in Malia says that there are posters up everywhere.
Im just wondering if there is any news on the where abouts of steven cook. I was on the inbound and outbound flight of his friends. I Was also staying in the frixos at the time. I spoke to one of stevens friends the day after he went missing to help get hold of the rep.

Is there any news on him?

My thoughts are with his family and friends

amanda
xx
There is still no news of Steve. It's been over 3 weeks now since he first disappeared.

The Sunday Mirror are preparing to run a story this weekend and a few tv companies are undecided.

Someone somewhere must know something.
Is there any news on Steve's wherabouts yet? im flying over to malia 07/10/05 if theres anything i can do let me know, my thoughts are with the family and friends of steve x
Saw the article on steven on the television this morning. I hope that the coverage will bring some much hoped for news. Being a mother of a 20 year old son myself, my thoughts are with all his family and friends.
is anyone handing flyers out at the match tommorrow , between liverpool and chelsea just may be a good idea, again at the everton match on thursday

hope you are lucky i have kept uptodate as i have seen in on local news and he is a cheshire lad as well like me
there are flyers being handed out at the match, just wish there was some good news when i log on at nite! thoughts and prayers are still out there x
All our prayers our with his family and friends, hope you get news very soon. With love xxxx My friend is flying out the Crete tomorrow 6.10.05 and she will look out to see if there is anymore news. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Has anybody had any update, my thoughts keep returning to his family.
Is there any news yet. Hope he has turned up..
I have just read the link and cant believe that someone can just disappear like that. How awful for the family to be hanging in the air like this and after trying so many avenues to find him. I really do hope they find him soon and if anyone has seen him to contact the family to put them out of their misery. Just dreadful! I have a 20 year old daughter and can imagine how I would feel too.
this must be every parents nightmare.i hope he turns up safe and sound soon.
Does anyone have any news yet? My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.
just wondering if there is any update on steve, i live in ireland so its difficult to hear reports over here.

my thoughts are with his family and friends.
Knowing how there is a community spirit on this site perhaps we can all reflect in a private moment how lucky we are somebody has not gone missing out of our lives. My self personally would like to offer hope and my sincere thoughts to the family of Steven, I hope that in the near future they get an answer to his disapperance and closure. I can not begin to imagine what they are going through especially at this time of year but I who has never known him often think about him. I myself with four children is excited and looking forward to Christmas but I am conscious that there are people suffering and Christmas is the worst time of year. I have found warmth and laughter on this site as well as good advice for which I thank all contributors, including the very rare grumpy poster, but most of all I hope that Steven's family get news.
What a lovely post Neavsie and would like to echo your sentiments.

We have always been willing to help such causes and hope that even in a small way we are being of assistance.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.