Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
I recently had to change my email address after finally deciding to ditch BT, after being with them for 15 years.

I went into my profile, I deleted the address already showing, I typed in my new address in the box and hit the UPDATE box, which is situated just below in that section of the page. No need to go anywhere else on the page, because I wasn't changing my avatar.

It obviously worked for me, as I have since received emails from HT in the inbox of my new address.
HTH,s

Sanji
Frank, I have just tried what Sanji has said and it works..
PS.
Just to mention that after hitting the update button, I came out of the page and then went back into my profile and my new address was showing.

Sanji x
Thanks everyone, the update button is closely associated with the change Avatar facility. However I followed your instructions and it worked. Not the only ambiguous feature of the forum, unfortunately.
Despite successfully changing my email address 18 days ago, (I've just double checked that) I've just received an email from HT to my OLD email address about some HT partner deal re cruise offers. How did this happen?
Hi Frank - it may have been that when it was changed it was never automatically removed from our db..

Lance
" it may have been that when it was changed it was never automatically removed from our db.."

Ah, that explains summat :tup thanks....seems that Thomson don't automatically remove old addys from their db.

Sanji x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.