Holiday Truths

For over 24 years holidaytruths.co.uk has been the chosen destination of the savvy UK holiday maker looking for up to date travel information and advice.
As someone who has booked business travel and given travel briefings, you give some sound advice. Can I add some more tips.

If your employer engages the services of a travel tracking company then you can use their online advice to keep you informed about your destination. Unless your employer is very generous, the tracking cannot be used for leisure travel but sites contain useful info.

Stay away from political demonstrations, marches, etc. Also stay away from celebrations involving firing guns into the air, as what goes up must come down (if you get my drift!).

Remember to respect local customs and laws, some of which are religious. Ladies, topless sunbathing is still illegal in some countries around the world. Also, wearing anything that displays the nation's flag or camouflage gear is illegal in the Caribbean.

Carry a "mugger's bundle". This consists of low denomination local currency banknotes wrapped around an out of date plastic card. Hand it over and make a hasty exit.

Having witnessed the behaviour of fellow holidaymakers before they've left the airport, I am never surprised at naivety displayed.....
Great added advice Poshgirl, thanks for contributing...

L
Hi
I am working in a uk school and I'd like to take my students abroad.
Can you suggest me to go somewhere?
  • Edited by Fiona 2021-03-27 16:12:54
Hello Ma'am,

please choose tours to India, Switzerland, Dubai. for reference Visit Flight Path Trave. for cheapest group tickets - please call or whatsapp +91-9979230747, or Whatsapp +91-8460642319
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.