Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi! I have the same question. I have some doubt because they asked me to do a bank transfer of the total price by 72 hours. I'm not sure it is reliable.
thanks Martina
I haven't been able to find any reviews for this Spanish based company & not much info either.

Try a company who'll let you pay on arrival if you're apprehensive, some hotels on www.booking.com allow this.
Its quite a lot of money to hand over- I note that if its 1500 euro or less you have pay 100% at time of booking. There are not a reviews or information about these apartments yet. As Glynis says, opt for a company where you can pay on arrival or get free cancellation. Hotels.com allow you to do this.
Hi, I found the same offer but I have many doubtful.. There aren't review in any site and I didn't found same apartment in any others site. I found building in Google maps but the cost is too low in comparison at the others building inthe same zone.
I think that I won't booking...
benvenuto to our new Italian members!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.