Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
I did a coach tour of Cuba a few years ago with Travelsphere. Excellent tour with no problems whatsoever.

A friend did the same tour as you are planning with Justyou which belongs to Travelsphere, it's their travel company for single travellers. I seem to remember her saying there were some long days but she thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Another friend has travelled extensively with Travelsphere on tours of the Far East. She had some really enjoyable holidays. The fact that she has booked more tours with the company probably means that she didn't have any problems.
Thanks Judith thats really helpful.
The first holidy I took after the death of my wife was a Danube cruise by Travelsphere it was very good door to door service and well organised.
Thank you, that's reassuring. Sorry to hear of the circumstances for you though.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.