Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Nathalie Hotel
8 Posts
Chriscat - welcome to the HT forum.

I hope you have a fantastic trip to the hotel and the weather is shining bright.

Do let us know how you get on and make sure you write a review with some pictures..

Best

Lance
I have only passed through Ixia. I have to say its not a great looking beach- very pebbly. However, It is really close to Rhodes Town which is worth visiting - particularly the old part, which has some lovely little restaurants.
You are posting on a thread that is 12 years OLD! Nothing you have read on this thread now is relevant today.
Hi

Looking at Nathalie for September but unsure of the area. We always do Greece but never been to Ixia. Any advice or tips please?
Hi
Looking at Nathalie for September are you busy in September? What is resort like? Car hire? And seems to say windy or is that incorrect? Looking to book for wedding anniversary. Thanks :love
HI Pauline
I have split your post and given it your hotel title. I also emailed the hotel to see if they could help.
Dear Pauline,

Thank you for considering us for your anniversary. We are still quite busy in September, but not as jumping as it is in July or August. We are about 100 meters from the main road so it's quite a quiet atmosphere around the hotel and even on our sunny balconies. The resort is pretty much all on the main road and includes bars, restaurants, cafes etc. About a half an hour walk away, is Trianta, which is a smallish village that has it's own charm and one of my favourite places to eat.
We can arrange car hire at the reception for any number of days and can suggest loads of things to do and hidden beaches to go to, that will give you some lovely day-trips if you do end up getting a car. Alternatively, there are plenty of buses that run all over the island.
September is when the real heat of the summer starts dying down, but it's still hot enough to get you jumping into the pool to cool off every-so often. The "bad" weather doesn't really start till October, so no need to pack your umbrella ;)
Hope to see you soon.

Kind regards,
Nicolas
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.