Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Hi Sanji - hold fire we have been composing a brand new review page which will go live next week - should be easier simpler and nicer.. 😁
Hi Lance
Thanks for replying.
Personally I didn't find anything wrong with the system that you have now, but I was a little disappointed that I could only upload a max of 5 pictures for each section.

Maybe being able to upload just a couple more photos would have stopped me having to decide which ones were more beneficial.
Just a thought :wink:
Sanji x
Thought I'd catch up with a couple of reviews, luckily I'd saved the last attempt in a word document, but today I'm still having the same problem...
The preview tab isn't working, the circle thingy just goes around and around, and nothing happens.

Is it the 5 attached photos that's causing the problem or am I too impatient?

Sanji x
  • Edited by Sanji 2017-07-24 14:37:09
Sanji - I have passed to the team here, but we have tested this page quite a bit and its passed all QA testing..

Ill come back if it is a problem our end, the review has been saved regardless as we cache the data this end..

Lance :-)
Just spoke to our head developer and he is 99% sure it will have been your internet connection dropping out...
Ok, My internet connection isn't the best it could be, so I'll give it another go later.

Ta x
If you are attaching photos and have an "ordinary" ADSL connection (not fibre)- then even on a good connection it can take at least 20-30 seconds per photo to upload to an external site. My wife gets impatient when trying to just upload ONE photo to FB!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.