Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I always thought airports had to display a notice regarding your entitlements due to flight delays :think
I have noticed that BA do have notices on their check in desks about passengers rights for delays , I'm sure all airlines have to display that info . It's the airlines responsibility not the airports .

I don't think it's the responsibility of the pilot , cabin crew or airline staff to make announcements regarding claiming EU 261 info ... Yet !!!
I find it quite strange that a passenger doesn't know about compensation for extreme delays , I guess not everyone watches the news or Martin Lewis ??
Good to see your payout was quickly administered Fiona for the delay .
  • Edited by andy66 2017-11-29 13:05:38
Andy said "It's the airlines responsibility not the airports"

I'm probably mistaken about airports but I'm sure there was posters up in Palma airport when I was there years ago.
I will need to look at BAs desks for the notices. I have probably seen them and not taken much notice as I know about it anyway. However, I do still think that there should be announcements on late planes. But obviously, airline companys will do what is legally required at the moment.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.