America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Ocean Florida
18 Posts
I have booked a holiday with this company to go in december, I can honestly say I have not found any fault with them as of yet....you can also get a reference number for my trip and more (this enables you to see if your flights are booked, and I've also got my seats selection numbers on the aeroplane, I booked in Febuary). Nothing is too much trouble for them and they are always on the end of the phone! This will be my fourth time to Florida, I have booked with many companies but none will beat these for good customer sevice! I would recommend them, as I had a very good deal :lol:
Has anyone had a bad experience with Ocean-Florida?
Has anyone used this company to book a holiday to Florida. Prices look reasonable. Anyone who has had any experiences with this company would be appreciated.
Hi there,

I booked a trip for myself and two friends though Ocean Florida last year! After much deliberating whether to go with a trusted highstreet store or an unknown internet one, i finally risked it and went for Ocean Florida (the prices were the best i've found).

I'm happy to tell you that that we had a brilliant time. We booked a duel centre holiday stopping 4 nights in New York at the Hotel Beacon and then 10 nights in Orlando at Paradise Cove in a 3 bed Townhouse (total cost for accom & flights was £880 each).

Both places were fantastic, especially the townhouse in Orlando which was huge and full of mod cons!!

The only thing to watch out for is, if you are getting connecting flights, make sure they give you enough time to get off one flight and onto the other. All our flights were via Washington Dulles and our luggage didn't make one of the connections becasue we only had 45 mins to get through customs and onto the next flight. The bags had to be delivered to our hotel in New York the morning after we arrived, but that aside they were fine.

Hope this helps, have a great time if you do book!! Any other questions let me know.

Stan
We are travelling via Ocean Florida in April - if you can wait until then I'll let you know on my return how it went!! (Haven't had any problems with the company so far - seem to be very helpful)
just booked to go in July and they matched travel city direct for price but upgraded our seats to premium economy for just a fraction more. This was great as travel city don't allow children under 3 to upgrade and we have a (well behaved :twisted: a-hem) 2 year old. The person I spoke to when booking was very helpful and worked hard to get me the deal I wanted. If the holiday is as good as the service received so far then I will be very very happy. :lol:
Just returned from fantastic holiday in Florida - no problems - flight and connection in Washington Dulles was great - only comment was with regard to our villa in Clermont - was quite an old villa and could have done with some tlc - other than that couldn't fault Ocean Florida
hi there, has anyone travelled with ocean florida.com? seems to be great value, is it too good to be true?!!! :roll:
Ocean Florida have just saved guests of mine £1000 on next years flights over Virgin.My guests said their customer service was excellent and they couldn't fault them.
glad to here that some of you have had good views on ocean florida, think we are gonna go ahead and book!! what air line do they use? :roll:
Hi I am new to this forum and have just had a good quote from Ocean Florida, now we have never dealt with this company before and wondered if anyone out there had dealt with them in the past.

Thanks
Louise :)
Hi Louise

I booked a multicentre holiday to New York and Orlando with Ocean Florida in 2005 and found them to be very good. I must admit that having never used them before i was a little weary, but i had absolutely no problems at all.

I have since reccommended them to a friend who did exactly the same trip last year and again had no problems.

I'm actually planning to use them again this year too.

Hope that helps
Hello Nylo

Thanks for the reply and advice.....I think we will probably use them for our holiday this year.

Kind Regards

Louise :D
Hi

I am looking to book for Florida for next May 2008 for 2 adults & 2 children & this company have quoted £2850 for 2 weeks At Quality Inn International plus car hire and insurance.(Virgin flights)

This appears a good price but I know nothing of the company as they are only internet priced.

Has anyone ever used them?

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks
We got a fantastic deal for Virgin flights (Man - MCO) for next Feb - much cheaper than the Virgin website. :D

They are currently sponsoring the Dibb discussion board (a very well known, specifically WDW, UK discussion board) - they were recommended to me from people posting on there.

I have recently had the paperwork through - everything seems OK so far, :tup
Hi all I have booked a holiday through Ocean Florida for two weeks in Disney World in November I have read bad reviews but I've also read good reviews on here my quote is for Westgate Palace .. can I trust this company as I'm only going with my two boys I'm not hiring a car I just want to make sure that we are safe. Can you please advise me on anything many thanks
Hmm. I was stung by these 2015 in a bad way. They increased the price after booking considerably and when arriving at the resort there was no support. They then refused to help. More importantly they were aggressive in asking for more money and due to already paying a decent depoist we had no choice.

I would be careful, I'd never use them again and I bet I was one of the bad reviews (amongst many) on the web. 😔
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.