Q&A

Questions and Answers
Car hire
6 Posts
According to reviews not particulary good. They act as agents - you could do better dealing direct.
Yes as they act as agents then as fwh has said it kind of adds a level of complexity and cost if there ever was a claim.

Ideally you want to get a direct rental company.

Make sure you look for a waiver excess policy before you go instead of taking out the hire company. You can get a policy for a year instead of the £5 per day that they normally charge. (Its something daft like that)

Lance
On 24th July 2019 at 01:19pm, Lance Chambers said:
Yes as they act as agents then as fwh has said it kind of adds a level of complexity and cost if there ever was a claim.

Ideally you want to get a direct rental company.

Make sure you look for a waiver excess policy before you go instead of taking out the hire company. You can get a policy for a year instead of the £5 per day that they normally charge. (Its something daft like that)

Lance

Many thanks lance.
I'm first time traveller and am not very clued in with these things.

Regards
Iain
On 24th July 2019 at 12:57pm, fwh said:
According to reviews not particulary good. They act as agents - you could do better dealing direct.
Thanks FWH.
Does anyone have experience using taxis in crete, costs, reliability and maybe recommendations?

Thank you
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.