Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
give simpson millar a call (details above)and tell them you were directed from this site.
they will give you accurate advice straight away.
Alpharooms,
Last year made a big mistake, I got away with a lot of money.
I was booking b/b in the Oykun Hotel, Calis beach,Turkey.
I took notice for 10pence a day more I could have h/b per person,so I booked H/B. :rofl
The actual upgrade price was £10 a day per person for H/B,they made a mistake :whoops
Therefore I paid for 2 people for evening meals for 14 nights £2.80pence :rofl
I should have paid £280 for up grade for evening meals,nice saving :hols
Sorry about your dilemma, have a go at em.
I live 14 miles from Sheffield where they are based, So I think I would have been banging on
their door.
Good Luck
If she has her refund then she has no loss.

I am sure it is covered some where in their t & c's but in any event if it is not then unless alpha rooms would like to honour the booking as a goodwill gesture ( I suspect they wont) then all you sister could do would try to enforce them to honour their side of the breached contract through a court which would be a crazy idea.
Did you book your flights on the back of this deal?
Avoid this agency. They have extremely poor communication service. After I gave up the vacation I bought from them, they continued to take money from my bank account. Do not work with them in any form !!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.