Hello,

I hope this post is agreeable to the forum as I think it is for a good cause.

I’m from BriteSpark Films - an independent UK-based TV production company who make programmes for major broadcasters both in the US and here in the UK, from Channel 4 to Netflix. Our most famous current series is World’s Most Scenic Railways with Bill Nighy and you can see more about our work here: www.britesparkfilms.com

We recently produced a short 3-part series for Channel 5 called 'Phone Scams: Don’t get caught out' with Alexis Conran, in which we spoke to victims of scams and gave advice as to how to avoid them in the future. We are now producing a ‘Holiday Scams’ version of this programme and would welcome the chance to speak to you if you have fallen victim to a holiday scam, to hear about your experience?

If you did wish to take part, I must stress that this programme would in no way over-simplify the scam or paint you in an unforgiving light, but rather show how this can happen to even the most canny of people…

Do let me know your thoughts. You can email scams@britesparkfilms.com or geeta.wedderburn@britesparkfilms.com - or you can phone/text me on 07923071603.
It would be great to hear back from you.Respectfully,Geeta