Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Have you looked at Eurocamp,they do camping for accomodation only,or,google the area you're looking for and see what comes up.
Thanks for your reply but I have already checked the usual sources like Eurocamp etc and as I said they are coming out at over £1000 so really I was looking at somehow to obtain discount or something. Karen
Thanks. Had a quick look and seems that I may find something at the right price in those sites so will start checking availability etc. Karen
?
Have you got your own 'van or tents ??

Then if you go at the end of August You could use Camping cheques
these are £9.95 each and cover
the unit (tent or van)
2 adults
Electric
Awning
Car Parking (where charged separately)
a family pet

there are a lot of sites to choose from BUT you must have your own gear

We are going for 15-17 nights Aug / Sept with our 'van and Camping cheques have got us a Tunnel crossing (and you get 7 cheques free for booking a crossing) and six more cheques (still got some left from last year) for £350

worth looking at
Thanks for that. I have already got fixed up. No we don't have or own gear, we just wanted to book a mobile or chalet in a site instead or a normal apartment or Hotel. I will keep what you have say in mind in case we ever get our own gear. Karen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.