Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
yes i did have a good christmas thankyou!what about yourself?yes i remember we spoke!i keep doing that as well!i can't believe its so close!it has gone really quick!i just hope it carrys on going this quick because i cant wait much longer :D i am going on 23rd July until 6th August!i can't wait til it re-opens and people post new reviews because i can find out if its gonna be as good!
I had a good xmas too. Found some new pics of hols on a nother web site sometimes get german sites with same view.have you seen this site.
http://www.ibizaholidays.com/Beaches/Port_de_sant_miguel.asp.Well we have not got too long to wait so Im saving up my euro's :)
I haven't seen that sight before!I can't believe how quikcly it has gone!seems like only yesterday I was booking my holiday back in September!
Please Dee and myonelove could you keep personal messages of the forum and use either the PM facility or the chat room instead.

Thanks for your cooperation.

This topic has now been locked.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.