Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi Jackie and welcome to HT :D

I have sent you a p.m to avoid copyright issues.Anyone else interested in this hotel click on this link

http://www.lindosmare.gr/
I think Libra used to be called PriceRight and generally sell budget accommodation.

Lindos Mare however as i remember is a good standard hotel. It was a little dated but i've heard they had a refurb since. It has better access to the beach than most properties in this area, as there's a series of lifts to take you down the hillside. Vlicha beach itself is quieter than the neighbouring beaches of Lindos and is a mix of sand and shingle.

The hotel is located between Kalathos and Lindos in a quiet, fairly isolated spot. There are frequent buses from the main road that will take you to Lindos and taxis are very inexpensive. Lindos is walking distance (about 30/40 mins.) but along a busy coastal road.

I'd make full use of the car hire, Rhodes is a beautiful island with plenty to explore. I don't think you'll have a problem with driving (once you get used to being on the other side of the road), the main roads are in fairly good condition and nearly all signposts in english and greek so it's easy to find your way around.

I don't know a deal about this hotel but anymore you wish to know about the area or Rhodes just ask - i lived on the island for 2 years and still holiday in Lindos. :D
:yikes Gooligan you don't need to send a PM for Holidaytruth's many reviews of this accommodation Lindos Mare Hotel Reviews Click Here

And our Resort Reports Click Here
Sorry Glynis,
I didn't use the HT section.I automatically presume that people look on there first,find nothing,THEN post a question :roll:
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/majs/confused.gif
How stupid am I.

But as Jackie is a first time user and a fellow east yorkie,I'll let her off :lol:
No probs Gools - I wasn't upset :bawl
Hi
I stayed at Lindos Mare in Oct 04 and can totally recommend it. Rooms were top class for greek standards (we upgraded to suite as 3 of us) but hotel food is plentiful and excellent quality. Air conditioning, room service, spa and entertainment. Views to die for. Car hire from within grounds of hotel The staff are friendly and go out of their way to make your holiday as you want it.
The beach is accessible from the garden -- is a quiet beach,but clean and clear water, the busy ones with activities etc being located round the corner in Lindos(3 excellent beaches there).
I would go back to Lindos Mare anytime.
Hope you enjoy and if you want any more info let me know. Regular to Lindos for many, many years.
McGills
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.