EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
NIE in Spain
6 Posts
Hi Alan, we've just come back from Spain and while we were there we filled in our NIE's with the help of the agent we left ours blank . Couldnt you ask your agent/solicitor or ring the embassy just to clarify? :gluck
Thanks. We have to take them up personally, as our signatures have to be witnesed and we will ask then.

However, the consulate makes it pretty clear that they are only acting as messenger, so not sure how helpful they will be.

Alan
when we bought our house, the solicitor gave us the forms and we went to the police station with our pictures and they told us to collect it in 3 weeks all done and stamped, then we applied for our residency through our solicitor that was 3 years ago
when we bought our house, the solicitor gave us the forms and we went to the police station with our pictures and they told us to collect it in 3 weeks all done and stamped, then we applied for our residency through our solicitor that was 3 years ago

Are you still waiting for your residency, mine came through in about 6 months.
no ours was about 4 months as the solicitors knew them at the police station we got ours in 2003
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.