Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
Don't know any specific and cheap hotels in the city centre. Only stayed at 2 - Holiday inn express san giovanni (not central, although near a metro), and Mercure Delta Collosseo (not cheap).

I'd say best area to look for is Near Piazza Navona or Spanish Steps (near Spagna metro station).
Hi
Scroll down to an item headed Rome Hotels.There may be something there which interests you.
Thanks- have had a look at the hotels reccommended and they seem quite expensive (maybe i am underestimating the cost of hotels in rome? :o ). Can anyone reccommend a decent hostel!?!
this bed and breakfast is good (ive just found the website for itfor some one else ive sstyed here before and like it (my italian friend books it for us as he says the prices are really good for the location)

http://ripanibeb.it/
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.