Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
taxis
4 Posts
We stayed 3 years ago at the Hotel Villa Delle Rose (or Rosa) which is in the road facing the side entrance to the station. It had a lot of charm and a nice little garden Our room was large and had a lovely large balcony (quite a rarity in Rome) Breakfast was the usual continental buffet in the (pleasant) basement. This is definitely not the nicest area of Rome to stay, but if you want to be there especially, it seemed a lot nicer than many of the others around. It has a website but I don't know the address off hand- you could look it up on google.
Kiojazz yes there are usually loads of taxis around at that sort of time of night.but please do be carefull! The area around termini station isnt the best place to be at that sort of time of night (if you know kings cross in london you wont be far of track as its a bit like that) its like any big city be aware of what is going on around you, and stick to the well lighted parts around the front enterance (taxis pull up along here anyway?)
Also this place is quite near the station and is not expensive. just been recomending this place a couple of other people on here.

http://ripanibeb.it/
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.