EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Hi nick, whereabouts is your villa in Protaras? Maybe interested myself in renting it in the future as we go to Protaras quite a few times...
Any info would be great
thanks
Jess...
Hi Jess,

The villa is about 700 metres from the main beach road, close to the Artemis Hotel at the foot of the St Elias Church.

Just had the website built: http://www.cypriot-villas.co.uk but there aren't any pictures of the villa yet as the pictures I have are not the finished product.

I'm going out to Cyprus on 20th April to put all the furniture in the property and get all the photos for the website.
Hi Nick, i've a good idea where abouts it is... :) very nice.. :)
Your villa looks fabulous... I've put the web add in my favourites.... so maybe in the future I could be contacting you... Already got hols booked for this year and for our main 2 week one for Aug 2006, but if we can squeeze another quick week in for next year I'll let u know...
Thanks again...
Jess..
Hi Nick,
Have you though about joining Cyprus Eastern Owners and Buyers Group? or are you already a member?
If not you would be most welcome...

http://groups.msn.com/cypruseasternownersbuyers/

Ady
i would be interested in renting it to in sept 2006 maybe you could pm me some prices for 2 weeks

courtney jade
I know where it is, and i remember walking right up to the church one evening as well. I hope all goes well, i maybe knocking on the door one day :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.