EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Some perfectly good Sky digiboxes just don't work on the Costa del Sol. I am afraid the only way of knowing is to substitute your digibox in a known working system. So, if you have a friend with working Skay, ask them if you can do a swop. If your box works in their setup then your communual system has a flaw.
If you fancy a trip to Estepona you can try in mine :D .
Can you give a few more details - Do you get anything at all. Try 501 Sky News (normally, a very stong signal)
What sort of siganal strenght/quality are you getting. (Press Services, 4,6)
Are other people in your block having any problems?
I hope this isn't a stupid question but are you certain that the communal dish is actually set up to receive Sky Digital?

If you need to call an installer try Television World at La Cala.
If you need to call an installer try Television World at La Cala.

I have also heard they are good.

We are moving to La Cala in September and had a chat with them when we were out in January, and they were very helpful and friendly. Tel. 952 493 720.

Alan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.