DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
I can highly recommend Arenal D'en Castell, book to stay at Sol Isla, Costa arenal or any where it is only a small village. Book through alpha rooms/beds.

Good cheap flights through first choice, have a look on thier website.

Good luck. We are going to book for august soon, and we arent panicking yet, although we will pay around 1,000 flights for 4 of us and around 400 for accomodation per week. Just that hubby is self employed and cannot be tied down for a holiday just yet!!!
We only booked ours about 4-5 weeks ago - we got our flights cheaper with jet2.com than we would have with Easy Jet (saved over £400) altho' have to fly from Leeds Bradford as opposed to Newcastle.

Easyjets flights have gone up big time since then (by £500 last time we checked) as opposed to Jet2.com who's prices have only gone up by £50 since we booked.

If you're after hotel or 1 bed s/c apartments I'd have thought you'd have no problem finding accomodation!

Good luck!
Hi! Thanks for your help! Still have not booked yet i think we've left it to late for a diy this year so i think i will go for a late Booking!
Re Arenal de castel; Thanks for that i will check it out! :D
Hi my parents have booked directly with the hotel playa moreya, s'illiot in majorca as much cheaper than our package tour operator holiday and flights are very good via monarch online. The playa moreya give an online price on their website and it looks a lovely hotel and surrounding area.
I have just booked!!!

Flights £788 iberia via BA website - very cheap at mo for 4 of us.

2 weeks at Sol Isa at £408 per week

This is to go on peak time 9th august for 2 weeks £1,604 a bargain!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.