All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
The Italians don't really go for the AI concept as much as the Spanish, Greeks or Turks. You will therefore be unlikely to find anything that compares to what you already know!

However there are three holiday villages in Sicily sold widely in France - I believe they are owned by FRAM that do practice a similar scheme to our concept of AI, but they do have different themed evenings every night. They seem reasonable, and certainly would be delighted to have you as guests ... but could you cope comfortably with the fact that the majority of holidaymakers will be francophone?

Bruccoli holiday village is one of them, but I can't remember the others. If you were to try http://www.framvoyages.fr you should get some useful information. Do hope this helps a bit.
Thank you.

Shearings are doing an AI trip to Grand Hotel Pinetamare. Has anyone heard of this hotel?
Thank you Brian.
Hi there, we stayed in Sorrento 2 years ago at the Hotel de la Ville which was brilliant. It was on a half board basis, but staff were sooo professional, personal and lovely, menu silver service 3 course meals in the evening, great breakfast with so much to choose from, lovely pool with shaded trees and waiter service while you lounge, great rooftop terrace looking over Bay of Sorrento where they had evening entertainment too and a cocktail bar up there, singers etc. It really was lovely, so have a look on the internet at this hotel. You wont be disappointed. Only a stones throw walk into Sorrento town and to all travel options over to Capri etc.

Hope this helps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.