Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Definitely cala n bosch, check out http://www.cosmosholidays.co.uk for either marinda garden, park and lago garden, or http://www.firstchoice.co.uk for the flora garden - all in Cala N bosch, they have apartments ranging from 1 bed to 3 bed.

Caroline & Kirsten :wave
Hi baggie. I'm considering Majorca, can you tell me which of the places you've been to you prefer and why please?

Hope you soon get sorted with Menorca. My friend is out there at Son Bao at the moment, jammy thing.
pamplemousse,has to santa ponsa or cala d'or both have nice beaches with loads to do in the evening.santa ponsa is more compact than cala d'or and would stay 10 mins walk from town at costa de la calma several good hotels situated on a headland with great views,but still plenty of places to eat/drink and browse shops.very quiet out of main weeks.also santa ponsa is very handy for palma,been there last 2 years diy with alpharooms and mytravellite saved loads against a package.hope this helps
Thanks for the reply baggie. :D

I was considering diy but am a little nervous. I like to book well in advance and as I have 4 small children rely on paying for 2 adults and get 2 kids free, not sure if booking direct with the hotel would be ok there. We book 2 rooms and hubby and I have 2 children apiece.

How far in advance can you book the cheapie airlines?
booked mytravellite flights to mallorca at beginning of last august think they start to sell seats then for end of may this year cost £145 each to fly friday of whitsun b/hol accommodation was £285 b+b 3star santa ponsa per room not per person,kept room on for one day and was charged 30 euros .cost us £2500 for 10 people using 4 rooms altogether in a main school week beat that! hope that gives you an idea of cost
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.