Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Hotel Neptuno
75 Posts
Not that I remember
Thanks Robert

I'll add a travel iron to the pile then!!

Sue
:?: Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get to the hotel from the airport please.?

Thanx
About 40 mins to an hour depending on stop offs
Thanx Robert haven't logged on for whike due to work.
Can anyone give a rough guide of spending money for self catering holiday for a week where 3 adults like a beer and child loves ice cream and is it better to have euro travellers cheques or sterling?
not sure re the financial implications for a weeks self catering however you can find lots of tapas bars which provide delicious morsels with each meal and thus can reduce need to buy a lunch.

As for travellers cheques we took euro thinking that would be better however a man in a ssouvenir tore where we changed our cheques said that if they had been sterling there would have been no commission. The store was the gift shop down from the supermarket walking towards cullars.

hope this info is useful
sorry meant each drink!!!
:D Looking forward to the holiday now it's getting nearer. Can anyone tell me if there is a perfume shop nearby and is it cheaper to buy in spain or at the airport.
:sun
Hi Dobbo
We're looking forward to ours now (understatement) particularly as up until about an hour ago we didn't even know if we could travel as my son broke his arm last Friday and there was some doubt as to whether or not the bone would fuse! It has thank goodness and we've now go the go-ahead. It won't be quite the same for him, not being able to swim, but he was so desparate to go all the same :P

Hope you have a great time and find your perfume shop!

Sue
SobSob my daughter broke her arm just before we were going on holiday and you can buy special plastic covers which are waterproof and protect the plaster. I think we got ours from a chemist but sure you can get them over the internet. we also bought one while we were away but this was in greece but I am sure they will have them over there in Almeria just in case the one you purchase here gets a hole in it.

i am very envious, we went in june and had a fab time, ave booked to go next August and are stayoing at the Arena Centre right next door to the neptuno. The Neptuno was great!
Thanks for the advice. I have seen the plastic covers on the internet, my only problem is getting one in time now. I may do a ring-around today and find if a large Boots nearby do them. If not, I'm sure you can get them in Almeria, the Pharmacy's in Spain are usually much better than here!

Can't wait now, it's been a stressful week!
Good Luck with your search and have a great holiday!
Thanks, I'm sure we will! :lol:
Hi folks,

Just posted my review of the Neptuno in the hotel review section, let me know if you find it useful.

Mick
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.