Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
villaplus
10 Posts
Hi,

Never used them to book a villa so cant comment but have been on their website several times and have to say its very impressive. Looking to book for next year and will definately be considering this company..........depending on feedback to this post of course!! :P

See ya 8)

Lummie
We used Villaplus this year for our first villa holiday and found them to be excellent , any queries pre holiday were handled very quickly , the reps at resort are there if you need them , we had a couple of minor issues and again these were dealt with very quickly. No problems with the villa , it was just as described on the website , if finances stretch to it I would definitely use them again next year.

let me know if you need any more info

Mully
They are one of the better companies out in Portugal.Dont bother with James Villas they dont do what they say.Also have a look at (web address removed breach of terms) we have just used them this year, very good company.The villa standards are fantasic.
Hope you have a good holiday.

duplicate post removed link removed member promoting own company

wizard
Yep they are excellent, we used them July of this year. We stayed in Villa Corbiere, about ten mins walk into the old town. Can thoroughly recommend them and that particular villa.

Natalie
:sun
Booked Villaplus 3 times now and found to be the best of the rental companies.
The villas are well equipped with food pack, playstation, table tennis etc.
Staff were very good.
We came home from Albufeira on Thursday after staying in a villa plus villa, I can honestly say it is the best accimadation I have stayedin and would reccommend it to anyone!!!! :lol:
we have just booked for our third time in a year with villaplus, they are absolutely brilliant, stayed in the villa canisp, casa mimosa and going back to the canisp (i reccomend it).
Villa plus are fantastic... the rep was superb and the welcome food pack very good.
Accommodation was top class and we hired the villa only and sorted our own flights and car hire which did save us a bit of money.
Am already looking for next year!!
Hope this helps!
The guy & his wife who manages our house on Algarve also manages some of the villaplus properties too and they highly recommend them. Their brochure is excellent and from all the comments on this thread lives up to its expectations. Cheers Jayjan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.