Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Mel, mine were all in my junk email folder, which I didn't realise I had until I acidentally stumbled across it. Have a look in there, if you know where it is :wink:
Hi mark,
Yes it is all of the topic's im watching.
I do sometimes get the odd email through but it can be day's after someone has replied.

Hi shaz
I have checked my spam folder and they aren't in there either.

Thanks for you're reply's

MEL :D
Hi :wave
I am not receiving any notifications at the moment.
I just changed my e-mail address on my profile and received the "Reactivate your account" e-mail from Van so hopefully this has fixed the problem.. ..

I wait eagerly for a reply to this thread.. .. . :sulk

Yes all the boxes are ticked.. .. i switched off anti spam on my mail accounts so everything should come through OK.... and the Notify me when a reply is posted at the bottom of the reply page..

paul.. ..
Hi,
I too,am not getting any notification e-mails for replies to postings or PMs and have not for a while.
I thought no-one wanted to talk to me :bawl
Dot
Hi Dot.. .. :wave
I fixed it by changing the email address on my profile.. ..
I had all the right boxes ticked for notification and email.. ..

That was the only thing i could think of doing and it worked.. ..

paul.. ..
Thanks ,
I'll try that ,but the e-mail address is correct,was that what you meant?
Funnily enough, I got one notification of a reply the other day but no more since then :?
Cheers,
Dot
Hi Dot :wave
My E-mail address was correct on my profile and no notifications were coming through after looking at everything else i decided to change the address to another one.. a different one to what was on my profile and that fixed it.

paul.. ..
not sure where to post this :?

i had a reply from a poster today,and the new ht address wen't into my junk mail,i have sorted it out.

i get a pop up telling me.i have not reviewed my junk mail recently.

but it might be happening to other members,making them unaware they have replys,

irene
Thanks for that tip :wink:

Emails do occasionally end up in the junk or spam mail folder, so it is always wise to check this first before making a query.

Mark :D
Please add the address to your address book and that will ensure all mails arrive in your inbox rather than your spam box.

Regards

Van :wave
Sorry if this has been covered recently and I have missed it.

I am not receiving any emails to say there is a new post on a topic I have posted in. Is this the same for everyone else??

Thanks LJ
Hi LJ ... the e-mail address from which notifications are sent has recently changed. Perhaps you should check your junk mail folder in case they are going there, you may need to amend e-mail settings to allow notifications from the new address.

David :wave
Thanks David I will go and have a look :D LJ
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.