Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Antalya
33 Posts
I know there is a lot of interest in flights from Dublin to Antalya now with all the property being bought in Alanya. There is a new flight departing on Tuesdays starting June 2nd and also you can do roundtrips that aren't as short as the usual Sunworld flight. Don't know if i'm able to post links up but if anyone is interested send me a private message :!:
Has anyone got any idea of the airlines that fly from Great Britain to Antalya?
Any help would be great :wink:
If its through the winter then Thomas Cook leave Manchester and Gatwick weekly

John
Turkish airlines have a direct flight from Stansted to Antalya as well, also Thomas Cook Airlines have flights from Glasgow, Stansted, Manchester, Gatwick, Nottingham East Midlands, Birmingham and Newcastle to Antalya, although some flights dont operate all through the winter and have a break of around 6-8 weeks.
does anyone know of a cheap flight site for antalya next year?
thanks
emma
Can anyone help me..
I need a flight after the 21st of April but before 29th of April..
I want to get in at a nice time into Alanya which is 2 hours away not at the middle of the night.
Im able to fly from any country in europe.
United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Holland.. Anywhere? Just once it's suitable time.
Could you give me the name of the airport and airline and the website anyone who can help.
Thanks
Hi turkeygal ... I have merged this latest enquiry along with your other posts about flights to Antalya.

David :wave
Yes i found that after too it's from last year and read through it and information isn't useful to me at all for what i need. I found a good flight through Frankfurt with airline LTU do you know of that?
Hi

I was wondering if anyone could tell me Airlines that fly from London (preferably Gatwick) to Antalya.

So far i know that Thomas Cook and Excel fly to Antalya...

thanks
thanks...ive already checked out First Choice...Just need to decide when i can go again and book now :lol:
Several months ago I priced around before booking for this summer,and at the time flythomascook.com where certainly the cheapest.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.