UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
I know travelodge have rooms at £10 and £26 - not got character but clean and comfy and leaves room for more spends?

Not by the sea but i loved Chester, next on my lists Brighton. Am sure others will have more ideas.............

Alison
Hi,

I have a caravan in Butlins Minehead ( the camps facilities are closed for the midweek Monday 20th - Friday 24th) so this is purely an accomodation break at Minehead.

I would normally ask £120.00 but if you want Wednesday to Friday I would need £80.00, you could arrive any time on the Wednesday but must vacate the caravan by 10 AM on Friday.

If you want further deatils PM me

Judith
What about York or Scarborough? The eastern side of England is supposed to be a bit drier isn't it ............
I'd second the York option - great place to visit any time of year :D .
If you're on a budget Marmadukes Express is good value. It's actually a hostel but don't let that put you off. It's v highly rated and you don't have to stay in a dorm - you can get a double en-suite with a four poster bed for £23pp a night! It was completely refurbished last year and gets great reviews, check out their website...
http://www.marmadukesexpress.com

* Just had a look at their site and they've got a March offer on - Midweek, if you book Upper Class (the double en-suite rooms) you get three nights for the price of 2. Even better!
thank you for all the replies keep em coming. My boyfriends dad lives near York so we have been there a few times and agree that it is lovely but fancy a change. Any more ides on cheap hotels would be wicked. I done mind basic as long as their clean.(obviously!) We are thinking of maybe Bournemouth as would like to go to monkeyworld which I believe is near there!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.