Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Just booked for next year with Thomas Cook!! £838 for two weeks in Gumbet, I'm well pleased with that price, £250 cheaper than I've paid for this year, altho this Year I'm in an apartment, next year we're going B&B. :D
we have also just booked for September2007! got a free child place and 199.00 price reduction with eclipse, we are off to Delphin palce in lara. :D
We're off to the Sun City in Olu Deniz this August - I booked it in early May last year. At the time I booked, First Choice were doing child prices up to age 16 at the Sun City, my daughter is 13, and she got a free child place :D Since the brochures have been re-printed and re-issued, the child-price age has gone down to 12, so she would have been classed as an adult and it would have cost me a lot more if I'd waited to book later :wink:
Hi
Re flights for next year tour operators tend to release the packages for holidays and then about 3-4 months later the flights only will be released - they don't want to have no seats left for the packages I guess!!!

Part of the holiday experience is definately the count down no matter how long that count down will be - starting to look through brochures myself and normally the best price is when the 1st edition of the brochure comes out.
we have just booked for may 2007 to go to turkey pegasus. there is 11 of us going so we needed to get booked upto get best price.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.