Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Its fab.
Book it with a tour agency in the resort - you won't pay more than £10 each per adult, less for children, and that includes a full day at the waterpark, plus your journey there and back.
You can do it yourself, but its just as expensive, and less hassle doing it through a tour office.

Elaine
we organised this trip down at tweety's travel on the beach path and paid £8 which included pick up in a mini bus in the morning and drop off back in Gumbet in the evening. It's a great day out and a definate must when you go to Gumbet :-)
:D Hiya,Gaffer thank's for your reply,we will defo try the waterpark,the kids who are 12 and 14 should love it!!I've been reading some of your other posts,it seems you are a big Gumbet fan,it's our 1st time to turkey,we go in 13 day's,luv,Maz.xxx.
Well im no expert Maz as i've only been there once but it was for 2 weeks and they were probably the best 2 weeks away i've ever had... loved the place and although i've never been to the same place twice i may well make the exception and return to Gumbet sometime!

Your kids will love the water park :-) I'd definatly suggest you take them on a boat trip too and you and they will both love it!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.