Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
wheelchairs.
5 Posts
Hi Ruth,call into "Mr UK" English supermarket,there is a lady that works there that offers this service on a donation basis,its a charity,John.
Really? Thats interesting. Obviously Im hoping that it wont be needed but no matter what we're not going to cancel our holiday, crutches or no crutches. Just means I'll have to be left by the pool or on the beach whilst hubby entertains our little one, I think I will just be able to manage to do that in that beautiful sunshine, ha ha.
I saw on another site that there was also a place/shop called mojacarhire.....? Do you know about that one as it looks like they now do disabled equipment too? thanks, ruth
Hi Ruth,not sure whichhire place that is as the one close to "Wisebys" shut down a while ago and I haven't noticed it open since.There is another in the "Video Shop" This can be found in an alley way close to the Cowboy Bar,its down the side of another bar called "Los Arcos" best wishes,John.
Starting in roquetas very soon so you can hire whatever you like just pm me also available in mojacar
keith
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.