Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi berkeogh,

They show up on a Google Search, and appear to be in the Southern part of the resort, between the two Sunny Day complexes, according to the 3D Map.

Baldur
still looking for information on these apartments.Got phone call today to say we are been moved from sun village. Over booked once again and cant find out if any one has stayed here. Going on monday to late to cancel as kids would be heart broken
They appear to be a new complex which only opened in May 2006. It's probable that none of our members have been yet.
See HERE

Peter
This is the sequel on the Complaints Forum, and it's not nice

http://holidayforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=796154#796154

Peter
was meant to stay in sunn village got a phone call from Budget Travel on friday 3 days before our departure to say it was not completed. this was a lie it was over booked!! Any one going to the Palazzo dont go its crap. WE went for 2 weeks from the 3rd of july to the 17th. We were the first people to stay in the apartments. They are only half finished very big apartments thats the only good thing i have to say about them. They are out in the middle of no where you are in the middle of a buliding site!! nothing at all around them you cant walk to suuny beach its to far taxi will cost you 15 lev each way. Nothing at all for kids to do only a FREEZING POOL which you could not use even if was 40 degrees!! Kids pool beside the road with no gate or fence to block it off. Never stayed in the apt day or night as there is nothing to do at all. No entertainment of any kind. Food is rubish and you have to wait about an hour for it. Its a very dangerous complex for small children how it ever passed a health and safety test is beyond me. I am seeking a full refund from Buget Travel the holiday was that bad. I wont give up untill i get it. The staff are not at all helpful and speak very little english. Again i say to any one going there stay at home coz it is not a holiday only one from hell!!!!! :(
We stayed there from the 17th of july for two weeks. Have to agree with you. Read my comments on the complaint section. We booked the majestic changed to the sun village and then changed to palazzo. We are looking for a full refund as well or a free holiday next year. Holiday from Hell not the word for it. Good luck
Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone else (from Budget) has been bumped to these 'apartments'? Getting a bit worried as we're booked for sun village on the 21st this month. Have asked Travel agent, but was told it was a 'once off' at the time Berkeogh travelled. Now someone else on different dates! Any feedback greatly appreciated,
Thanks, Lorraine
When we where there on the 17th of July ,there were 2 other groups from Ireland with us 30 in all. When we were leaving the rep told us that there was 30 more coming in and did't no that they were been moved. So we were not a 'once off'. Take my advice dont go there if you have family,if you are a couple on your own you will cope :twisted:
Hi lorraine id say you should be ok the reason we were moved was because the sun village was flooded they had really heavy rain for 3 days before we arrived. Had a look in the sun village they are lovley apt very close to everything. Not in a nice area the road is very bad up to it and the local people live around it. Hope you enjoy sunny beach. :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.