Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
There are lots of hotels in Malta and Gozo where you can choose from. Few of the best in Malta are the following: Radisson Sas, Intercontinental, Pheonicia, Corinthia (more than one) and Hilton. All very good. Others in gozo are Kempinski, Ta Cenc, Calypso and Grand Hotel. We had a family wedding last year in Gozo, and it was such a great experience that we will never forget. Our daughter got married in Gozo, and we stayed in a farmhouse, and having the reception at the adjacent villa! Though i suggested that we may have placed the reception to some romantic historical place in this beautiful island. The owners of the accomodation were the same wedding organisors and could only say that every single thing went perfect! Think about it!
I am trying to decide between the intercontenetal to stay in or the radission sas baypoint........ which one you say is better?
i rather go for Radisson SAS Baypoint. It is situated in a better position and having seaviews! Check out also the other hotel, a new one, owned by the same group....sorry, dont know the name! But also consider Gozo for some days. check out gozobreak . com and check what they can offer you.
well there is a good offer I found for the BayPoint one, but I want to make sure that its really lovely place to stay as its a bit more expensive than what we'd usually pay for a holiday!
Hi Little Pink.
We got married in Malta last year and had to go to the Registry Office in Valetta to register. I wouldn't recommend it for your ceremony it is very plain and ordinary! We had our ceremony and small reception at the Westin Dragonara Resort. They have a little private 5 star villa opposite the main hotel complex and it is beautiful. The setting for photos is perfect and I would highly recommend it. Are you doing planning yourself? If you are looking for a wedding planner check out Sarah Young, she is fantastic.
Good Luck and Congratulations. :love
Yes, Sarah is doing all the planning for me. I havent got her to go ahead with it just yet, but so far she has been fantastic in giving me ideas!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.