Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
not just the tenerife forum that is quiet, i think it's all of them. posted a similar post in general enquiries a week or so ago.
i joined as a member in 2004 to research my hol to majorca in 2005 and the site was very busy then but i think it has been going quieter each year since.
Seems to me that the most popular posts are about Turkey. Maybe their all inclusives are appealing due to euro's etc?
We have been waiting for prices to go down to Tenerife but they seem to be going up.
I've noticed how quiet the Tenerife forum has been, regarding going to Turkey I've been once and wouldn't go again. Roll on September 18th for my 2 weeks in Tenerife (even if it's quiet) :sun2
yes i see most of the euro zone forums quite for awhile, maybe it will go up a gear now the holidays are upon us. if not at least i know i will not have to fight for a sunbed in sept :rofl
Not bothered if it's quiet in September there's 9 of us so we will still have a good laugh even if we're the only 9 people there :rofl :rofl
We usually go to Tenerife in February so not doing much research yet.
Maybe in summer people don't need to go so far for some sun (although with the UK weather, they obviously need to go somewhere to get some.....)

Mind you I did have a quick look at prices for 2010 :yikes
has it gone up a lot, or what?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.