Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Exactly the same 3 pin as ours in UK, no need for dual voltage or plug adaptors. Have a great holiday.
:lol:
Hi Gary and Marks Mum, Thanks for that. Also thanks for your advice about visa'a. We sent off and got them back within a week! Am getting excited now. It's our first time but and a little worried about connection from Nairobi to Mombassa. We should eventually get to our hotel around 2a.m. That's if the ferry is running ok. Happy I think only when I'm on a lounger with a good book in one hand and a pina colada in the other! :D
shazzar48 - don't worry, Nairobi/Mombasa connection can seem a trifle hap-hazard, it lacks the sophistication of Gatwick or Heathrow - as expected really.

The international flights and internal flights aren't from the same building but there will be others on your plane doing the same no doubt. If in doubt........ASK! Actually, ask 3 different people to get the best average answer so you know you're going the right way. :lol: :lol:

Hope you are being met at Mombasa airport or have your own transport already arranged, that is very late at night.

Watch the cocktails a bit, crushed ice might be made with tapwater, I'm sure a pina colada was responsible for a crampy feeling in my tummy.
Thanks again for advice. As luck would have it I dont ever have ice in any of my drinks so should be ok! :shock:
Our itenary does say we are being transferred by Rhino Tours from Mombasa, am worried about the ferry as from what I can gather it only runs twice at night so may have a wait in store.....we shall see all part of the adventure 8)
Shazzer
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.