Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
You could always drive there, it takes about 5 days in total. Other than that I cant think of any other suggestions. Flying is the cheapest option. Driving and ferries cost a fortune when you work it all out.
rather than worrying about crossing europe by land, how about you and your hubby- to- be consider some treatment for his fear, which will probably be less expensive than making alternative arrangements to flying, and if successful, could change his life for the better in the long term. maybe he could try hypnotherapy, which i believe can be very successful in overcoming such fears as flying? alternatively a freedom from fear type course at the airport? these kind of things really do help people get over the fear of flying and what a great incentive to have to help him succeed, knowing he has a lovely wedding in the sun to enjoy at the end of all the effort. it is worth considering anyway, good luck with what you both decide to do :) x
for a start sit down and pick your way through theFEAR OF FLYINGthread in the flights forum

wizard
thanks guys for ur lovely ,thoughtful reples. we live right by cardiff airport so im going to phone them now and enquire about the fear of flying courses,,,wot a brilliant idea!! thanks for that. uv all been really helpful, will also look on the forum wizard suggested right now xx
Tell him to go to his doctor and tell him his problem he will give him a couple of tranquilisers one for going and one for return,and tell him if he really loves you he'll do it.Iwas 50 before i flew because i was scared but i thought if i dont do it i'll be dead and gone and i wont have seen anything.Since then i've been to some wonderful places and cant count how many times i've flown i love it.Tell your man that maybe he'll change his mind.Good luck have a lovely wedding
And a very long flight coming up, Babs?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.