Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
normally you can just get them from the chemist, no need to see a doctor. i know people who get their prescription tablets whilst they are out in goa as they are a lot cheaper than paying prescription charges, they try and get a full years supply when they go so you should have no problems
Thank you so much for that.I will be able to travel lighter knowing that i can get painkillers if my o.h back goes again.
My wife buys tablets for the menopause, they cost £10 per month from Goa and £30 a month in the UK. She saves £240 each year. We also bring back Zovirax for friends and family, as it is a fraction of the price. Ibuprofen is also very cheap.
last year for the first time we brought home antibiotics ..to see a DR you need to know in advance you are going to be sick at our DRS :duh ....and they only cost less than a pound i think
english chemist should be like over there walk in look around and buy wife stocks up on meds while there best buy i think for me is zantac a box of 250 less than the cost of a strip here, imodium also pennies, ibruprohen pennies wont mention blue pills :rofl
I am on Tramadol for my arthritis but sadly in Goa it's pretty expensive to buy unlike other medication.

Travelling out next weekend ......... already got orders from work for the 'little blue pills'! :rofl
the little but big pills lol have a good holiday this time tomorrow we will nearly be there finally
I bought Diazipan (Valium) over the counter for a bad back, not something you could do in the UK and it only cost 50R's for 25 tablets.

The woman in front of me (ex pat, english) was buying Opium!!!! :tongue

J.
I always stock up on my prescription drugs as well- saves a few pennies
julian01 wrote:
I bought Diazipan (Valium) over the counter for a bad back, not something you could do in the UK and it only cost 50R's for 25 tablets.

The woman in front of me (ex pat, english) was buying Opium!!!! :tongue

J.

i also needed some diazipam as i was running out.
wanted 2mg tablets but as they didnt have any they offered me 4mg instead
in the same chemist was asked by some youngsters what i thought about them buying a load of diazipam (i think) for them to take home and sell and if i thought they would get through customs.
:really
crazy on the chemists part really to sell drugs that strong without a prescription but thats life :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.